Finlandia Precut Sauna Packages (FPC)
All Finlandia material packages are made to order. Our precut packages are intended for use in a space that you have framed and insulated. Anyone with general carpentry experience can build a Sauna out of our FPC parts. We supply all the interior room parts and you nail or staple our 1″x 4″ tongue and groove boards to your stud frame; our boards will run horizontally. We cut the material and build parts to fit your room; we don’t just supply a pile of uncut lumber and unassembled pieces.
Why Choose a Finlandia Sauna?
Finlandia Sauna is one of the oldest Sauna companies in the U.S. and has been manufacturing the highest quality Saunas since 1964. Reino J. A. Tarkiainen, president of Finlandia Saunas, is a native of Finland and grew up in the Sauna culture. He strives to promote the authentic Finnish Sauna in America. Finlandia prides itself on its quality and does not cut corners when it comes to using the best material. We are the only manufacturer that still uses the original industry standard of true 1″x 4″ (3/4″ thick) wood paneling. Our company has everything for your Sauna needs. We make precut and prefabricated Sauna rooms. We manufacture custom precut Sauna packages to fit any size room. You provide the room dimensions and we cut it to size. Finlandia SaunaOur modular prefab Saunas are built with an exclusive locking system for easy installation. These rooms can even be taken apart and moved to a new location. Our Sauna heaters are imported directly from Finland and provide the best, most dependable heat and humidity. Finlandia offers a wide variety of Sauna accessories and beautiful door designs as well. Use Finlandia’s expertise and let the Sauna experts design and build your Sauna today.
Finlandia Pre-Cut Packages:
Finlandia’s Standard Precut Packages include the following:
• All-clear 1″x 4″ (11/16″ thick) Western Red Cedar for your walls and ceiling
• Trim and base boards in matching wood
• Assembled benches made of 2″x 2″ tops with 1/2″ spacing and 2″x 4″ facing
• Prehung glass door with solid wood rails and V.G. Douglas Fir lamination, ¾” thick threshold, and interior casing
• Assembled headrest(s) for upper benches
• Finlandia Sauna heater model FLB with built-in controls (exterior wall controls optional) or FLC heater for larger size rooms
• Stones-50 to 100# (depending on heater size)
• Wooden heater guard
• Super Dek, interlocking flooring squares for walking area (Super Dek plastic mat overlays on your existing floor)
• P5511 Wall light, V10 Metal Vents (V5 Cedar Vents available), Nails, DVD Instructions, and Sauna Accessories including 102N Wooden Bucket with plastic liner, 106/40 Dipper, 0301K Thermometer, 079 Headrest for each upper bench, and Bathing Sign
• Type C Building Foil (Vapor Barrier/Heat Reflector)