AquaComfort Heat Pumps – The Pool Heating Solution
• Low Temperature Performance
With over 30 years of heat pump pool heater design experience, AquaComfort is built to outperform the competition. Advanced micro-computer technology and exclusive design features allow AquaComfort to deliver heat at lower air temperatures than other heat pumps. The result is more heat when you need it most. AquaComfort outperforms the competition by up to 40%.
• Environmentally Friendly
With no combustible by-products, AquaComfort creates clean, efficient energy that is safe for the environment. All AquaComfort units use safe, ozone friendly R-410A refrigerant.
• Built Better to Last Longer
Incorporating scroll compressors, Turboguard Titanium heat exchangers and advance heat exchange technology, every AquaComfort heater is built to the highest performance and durability standards in the industry. The result is unmatched performance in a heater that is as attractive as it is durable.
Consider the benefits and advantages of owning an Aqua Comfort heat pump:
• Every unit comes backed by over 30 years of heat pump design and sales experience
• Every Aqua Comfort unit is designed to operate effectively and efficiently down to 40 degree air temperature (all other heat pumps turn off between 50-58 degrees). Our low temperature design insures that our customers get up to 40% more heat than major competitors in the critical first and last months of the swimming season
• Our programmed micro-computer (not just an LED display) means optimum performance in all conditions
• At one fourth the operating cost of natural gas and one fifth the operating cost of propane, your Aqua Comfort heat pump will save you thousands of dollars in operating costs versus fossil fuel heaters. Our cost calculator will show you how much you can save.
For more information, please call your nearest location.